Provide all kinds of psychological assistance to help children, young and adult to learn, develop and succeed in life.
Provide counselling to people suffering from psychological disturbances, behavioral problems, emotional difficulties, stress and related issues.
Help people to cope more effectively with life issues and mental health problems.
Help to diagnose a condition or tell more about the way a person thinks, feels and behaves.
Help people to adjust to change or make changes in their lifestyle.
A comprehensive assessment and treatment provided for academic and behavioral issues in children.
1. Learning disability
2. Academic backwardness
4. Eating disorders
5. Anxiety and stress in children
6. Parent child bonding issues
7. Mobile, internet, TV addiction
8. Lack of interest in studies
9. Behavioral issues
10. Mingling problem and extremely shy in nature
12. Anger, temper tantrums.
Test may evaluate intellectual skills, cognitive strength and weaknesses, vocational aptitude and preferences, personality characteristics and neuropsychological functioning.
1. IQ Assessment
2. Learning disability Screening
3. ADHD screening
4. Aptitude testing
5. Personality testing
1. Remedial training for learning disability
2. ADHD management
3. Counselling for other academic problems.
4. Counselling for adolescence issues.
5. Parental counselling
6. Career counselling
7. Pre-marital and post marital counselling
8. Individual counselling
9. Family therapy
10. Couples therapy
11. Stress management
12. Provide assistance to individuals and group in areas related to personal wellbeing, interpersonal relationships, work, health and crisis management.